Normal Skin/Combination Skin
- Normal skin is neither too oily nor too dry. The oil glands produce sebum at a moderate rate resulting in balanced state. The pores are medium-sized.
- Combination skin type may have a slightly oily T-zone area (the forehead, nose and chin) and normal or patchy and drier skin on the cheeks.
- Smooth and even texture of the skin with relatively good blood circulation.
- Skin has a healthy colour and looks consistently plump, moist and vibrant.
Tip – Use a sunscreen, moisturiser and cleanser
- Skin Polishing (MICRODERMABRASION)
- CACI Treatment
- Oxygen Facial Treatment
- Chemical Peel
- Alma Photo Facial