HAIR TRANSPLANT TREATMENT CENTRE IN INDORE
Dr Mohana's skin hair & laser center-CENTER FOR WORLD CLASS HAIR TRANSPLANTATION, COSMETIC SURGERY & AESTHETIC DERMATOLOGY
This is not mere statement but a religion with us. Our team strives very hard to meet the ever expanding needs & wishes of the patients. Our center has state of the art facilities and best infrastructure to give best results. We work very hard to achieve excellence in the services especially Hair Transplant. This is the reason all our standards are at par or better than the best in the world. Dr. Mohana’s provides best hair transplant treatment in Indore.
Hair Loss Treatment
Growth and development of hair is a cyclical process. After attaining the full maturity considering its length and thickness the hair falls out naturally and is replaced by the growth of new one and the process goes on. If follicles fall out at tremendous rate is called as Alopecia in Medical Terminology. This may result in complete or incomplete baldness which can be patchy, irregular or regular showing certain specific pattern. Pattern and frequency of loss is typically different in men and women. There are many factors responsible and differ in all individuals:
At Dr Mohana's , our specialists after thorough diagnosis of root cause of hair loss :
• Genetic factors or Inheritance
• Androgenetic and other hormonal problems
• Scalp infections / diseases such as dandruff, high fever and fungal diseases etc
• Chemotherapy and Medications
• Nutritional deficiency
• Use of substandard hair-care products such as shampoo, dye, hair-gel etc
• Unhealthy hair treatments and combing practices including hair-styles
Hair Transplant Treatment
It is the ultimate and permanent treatment for baldness. In the process, the grafts are taken from backside of head called as donor are and then transplanted to bald part of scalp. This surgical procedure is performed by super specialists with great care at right angle, correct distance and orientation for proper and permanent growth with a natural look. This hair transplantation surgery is highly effective for both men and women and the patient can go home same day without any problem or complication. At Dr Mohana's our world renowned surgeons perform the procedure in a very systematic way by using state-of-art- technology which enhances aesthetic value and look.
Hair Transplant in Men
Losing hair is never easy and while most men would think that this is not something that would happen to them, hair loss can happen to anyone. We all lose some hair each day, and 60-100 strands a day is considered normal. However, when the number of strands goes above and beyond this limit, there is trouble in paradise and this is where hair loss starts. However, with the advances in modern science, growing a head full of hair is now possible and actually quite uncomplicated. This can happen in the form of a hair transplant. Dr. Mohana is one of the best hair transplant doctors in Indore.
What is Hair Transplant in Men?
In the past few years, the demand for hair transplants has increase manifold, because people are now aware that a hair transplant is not that complicated procedure and neither is it a very expensive one. In addition, when done properly, the transplant can give you results that look natural and will be permanent too. In the simplest of terms, a hair transplant is a procedure, wherein hair is taken from the scalp or any other part of the body and then transplanted into those parts, where the hair loss has taken place. The bald spots get covered and over a short period of time, the donor site also grows back hair, making the head look healthy and 'hairy'!
Here are the scenarios, wherein a transplant can be done successfully in women:
• Female pattern baldness that has not shown signs of improvement, even with regular medication
• Scarring alopecia that has been stable for a minimum of twelve months
• Alopecia that is a results of a trauma, burn or surgery
• Traction alopecia
• Restoration of eyebrows and eyelashes
How is Hair Transplant in Men done?
On a superficial level, the process of a hair transplant is incredibly simple – hair, or follicular units or grafts are extracted from the donor area, and these are then implanted into the area where there is balding.
Before a transplant procedure can be done, it has to be established that the candidate is suited for a transplant or not. Depending on the grade of baldness, the quality and the extent of the donor area, the density and thickness of the hair in the recipient area and the results of the hair analysis test, our doctors will be able to decide whether a person can undergo a hair transplant or not. These factors will also help them decide which kind of procedure will be most suited.
Steps in Hair Transplant for Men
• Extraction of grafts from the donor area The idea is that the grafts should be extracted with minimum transection, and there should be no damage to the donor area. The quality and the quantity of grafts are both important and in the hands of an experienced doctor, both should be near perfect.
•Transplanting the grafts in the recipient area The grafts that have been extracted are meticulously placed in the recipient area, where small holes or slits are created. The experience of the doctor will shine through, in the manner in which the grafts are placed. The direction as well the angle in which the hair is placed are crucial and will determine how natural the hair eventually looks. The density will also make a difference in the final result.
What are the advantages?
If one were to ask, what the advantages of getting a hair transplant were, most people would say getting their lost confidence back. But truth be told there are several other advantages too, such as:
• With a good hair transplant, you can be sure that your hair will look natural.
• The hair that will be transplanted will be permanent and you will not have to struggle with bald spots anymore.
• The donor area will always be a permanent zone, which means that even if hair is extracted from there, hair will grow back.
• Hair transplant these days is so strong that you can do anything, including dance, play and swim, without a worry in the world.
• Once the hair has grown to a certain length, you will be able to cut and style it in a manner that you like. As a matter of fact, if you have undergone an FUE, you can wear your hair as short as you want.
Why get it done at Dr Mohana's Hair Transplant center
The fact that we are the leaders in this field should be enough to assist you in making the decision, but here are a few more that will push you in the right direction:
• Our team of surgeons have decades of experience, which means that the chances of anything going wrong with your transplant are minimal.
• While we have best hair transplant doctors, they are able to excel each time, because their support staff is just as good.
• The operating rooms are state of the art and extremely hygienic.
• We have equipment and tools that modern and extremely advanced.All these are the reasons why Dr. Mohana’s is the best hair transplant centre in Indore.
Our eminent dermatologists diagnose the indication to be treated and thereon decide the course plan which is best for the patient. Then the patient is counselled for the procedure to make informed decision.
Hair Transplant cost in India
No matter what type of procedure you are getting done, you have to remember that there will be a price tag attached to it and most medical procedures tend to be expensive. Most of the times, people have this notion that a hair transplant procedure will burn a hole in their pocket, but it is important to remember that good quality, experience and a high level of professionalism will demand money.
However, at Our center, the final cost will depend solely on what kind of procedure & surgeon you are going for. If you are going for a non-surgical procedure, it will not cost you a lot, but if you are going for a proper transplant, you will need to shell out a little money. Hair Weaving cost may be less in short term but in long term most people go for transplant or stop using hair patch.
You need to remember that when you come to Dr Mohana's for a hair transplant in indore, we will offer you a procedure that is minimally invasive and our team will ensure that you have the most natural looking results, with the least amount of discomfort. We will be using instruments and equipment that is state of the art and our team knows how to utilise it in the best possible manner. When you add all these together you will realise that what you pay will actually be a great investment for yourself!
What it is that will cost you?
It is certain factors that go into the creation of the final billing and these include:
• The number of hair follicles that are being grafted and transplanted
• The actual area of the scalp which will undergo the transplant
• Whether you are undergoing single or multiple transplants
• The presence of hair or skin related conditions
• If there are any other irregularities in the shape of the area that is going to be transplanted
• The area where the transplant will take place – for distance, head, eyebrows, beard etc.
Hair transplant technique
FUE Hair Transplant
This is the more advanced version of hair transplant and only those with true experience attempt this, because of its complexity. The idea behind the procedure, though, is quite a simple one – with a suction like method, individual grafts are removed from the scalp. There are no cuts involved, which means no sutures are required. his also means that there are no scars. However, this is a slightly more time consuming method, which is why not a lot of doctors prefer it. This procedure is most suited in cases, where only a small area needs to be covered with grafts or a lesser number of grafts are required. It is important to understand that hair transplant is not the only option for hair loss, because if the hair loss is minimal, then you could try other methods such as hair extensions and weaves.
What is Giga Session Hair Transplant?
There are actually two options in such situations:
• Mega Session Hair Transplant
This is actually a combination of follicular unit extraction from the scalp and body hair as well. Even in the best scenario, we recommend the extraction of 4000-4200 grafts at one time. We will extract hair follicles from not only the scalp, but also beard, chest and legs and this decision will depend on how many grafts are available in the donor area.
• Giga Session Hair Transplant
Something that we are pioneers in, a giga session is a combination of follicular unit extraction and follicular unit transplant. This is the best choice if the requirement is that of 5000 grafts or more.