Hair Reduction Treatment
Gel Peels / Chemical Peels Treatment
For radiant and younger looking skin.
Some Skin Fatcs
- It is largest organ in the body
- Made up of millions of cells that protect us from external environmental & factors
- Everyday thousands of cells die flake off and replaced by new cells from beneath the skin.
- As we age, this process begins to slow down and the skin begins to look dull, dark and blotchy. Fine lines and other signs of sun damage also start appearing.
Chemical Peels Tackle
- Fine lines and Wrinkles
- Uneven pigmentation
- Shallow acne scars
- Sun damaged scars
- Age spots
- Dull, tired and neglected skin
About Chemical Peeling/Skin Rejuvenation
This simple technique involves a solution applied to the skin to remove dead skin cells and stimulate the production of new skin cells. It tightens the skin, reduces wrinkling and restores a more youthful appearance.
Different Types of Peels
After determining with the doctor the level of skin improvement you desire, the type of peel will be decided. Some of the types are
- Superficial Peels – These are light peels that cause some redness and possible dryness for a few days.
- Medium and Deep Peels – These can result in dryness, swelling, peeling or sometimes scabbing.
Note – Moisturisers should to be applied regularly for a few days with strict sun protection/avoidance. At first the new skin, may look pinkish but within a week's time, it will gradually blend in. Following a chemical peel, your new skin will be tighter, smoother and maybe even lighter than before it.
Advice For Chemical Peels
- Pre Treatment
- Stop all applications, 2 days before the treatment is to start.
- Use sunscreen regularly before the start of the treatment.
- If on any kind of medication, please share all details with the doctor performing the procedure.
- On the Day of Treatment
- Do not wear any make-up on the day of the treatment.
- A peel procedure can sometimes have some very short-term after-effects, so don't be alarmed if you experience redness, irritation, peeling and scabbing of skin for 1-2 days after the treatment.
- Post Treatment
- Avoid direct sun exposure after the treatment. Use sun screen regularly, SPF 30+ or as advised.
- Avoid saunas, steam and sunbathing for 7 days after the procedure.
- You can wash your face 6-8 hours after the procedure, but we recommend using a gentle face wash.
- We recommend a gap of 3-4 weeks between peels.
- Post the procedure, remember to use a moisturizer every 6 hours for at least 3 days